Well, sort of clean. I should say CLEANER.....the three middle kids seem to be on board and enjoyed eating tonight. Miranda is not home and that is where the struggle will be. We are going to try eating 5-7 smaller meals a day with the kids having free access to fruits and veggies. Tonights meal was a parmasean rissoto- tuna on cracker with chopped lettuce and green onion, and apples with real peanut butter. Portions were MUCH smaller than the kids are used to. About 2 hours later they had Baked corn chips (5 each) with home-made salsa )about 2 tablespoons) and a slice of cheese before bed. They each requested an apple about an hour after that and then they were off to bed happy. Lets see how the morning goes. I plan on a small smoothie for each girl, one slice of bacon and toast with spreadable fruit. Wish me luck!
I for the first time ever am officially OBEASE! Yes I know I just had my 5th baby and all but this is to much. I have always been in pretty decent shape...just two years ago I got my lifeguard certification and was the fastest swimmer of my entire group and was a good 15 years older than most of the other swimmers. Working against me however is an injury I sustained giving birth to my daughter. So moving around is not without great pain. I am so hoping a year from now I have much of this behind me and can say that I feel good about how I feel and look. No goal weight other than trying to get in my healthy range....high end of that is 146.....
No comments:
Post a Comment